Tube Packaging Market worth 9.30 Billion USD by 2021
The report "Tube Packaging Market by Type (Squeeze Tubes, Twist Tubes), Application (Cosmetics & Oral Care, Food & Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Cleaning Products), Material (Laminated, Aluminum, Plastic), and Region - Global Forecast to 2021", is now available to purchase.
The tube packaging market size is estimated to grow from USD 6.65 Billion in 2016 to USD 9.30 Billion by 2021, at a CAGR of 6.9%.
Download Report Brochure
Browse 202 market data tables and 44 figures spread through 209 pages and in-depth TOC on "Tube Packaging Market"
The strategy of mergers & acquisitions was majorly adopted by most of the players in this market.
The key players considered in the report are:
- Amcor ltd. (Australia),
- Albea Group (France),
- Huhtamaki OYJ (Finland),
- Constantia Flexible (Austria),
- Sonoco Product Company (U.S.),
- VisiPak ltd (U.S.),
- Essel Propack Ltd (India),
- Montebello packaging (Canada),
- Unette Corporation (U.S.).
Request Sample Copy
- Raw material suppliers and producers
- Regulatory bodies
- Tube packaging distributors/suppliers
- Local government
- Market research and consulting firms
- End users (cosmetics and oral care, food & beverages, pharmaceuticals, and consumer goods)