ProFood Tech is THE processing event for food and beverage technologies in North America.
From 26-28 March 2019, we are expecting 450 exhibitors and 7.000 visitors over 150,000 square feet exhibit space at McCormick Place in Chicago.
- Meet the distributors: unique matchmaking opportunities with the market’s most important distributors.
- Connect with the plant managers: the most important decision makers from major food and beverage processing plants will be in attendance.
- PFT represents the entire industry, covering all key vertical markets.
- A strong focus lies on dairy and beverages via the active presence of The International Dairy Foods Association (IDFA) as co-organiser of the show as well as The International Society of Beverage Technologists (ISBT) hosting a lounge in the exhibition area.
- Already registered keyplayers: ABB, Azo, Chr. Hansen, Delkor Systems, Deville Technologies, GALDI Srl, GEA, Harpak-Ulma, Polypack, Schubert North America, Serac, Südpack, Tetra Pak, Urschel Laboratories.
- An exciting programme will bring even more highly qualified attendees to the show.
- The program includes events hosted by the Women’s Packaging & Processing Leadership Network, Emerging Leaders Network, Cold Pressure Council and both the Manufacturing Innovation Award and the Sustainability Excellence in Manufacturing Award that will be given out at the show.
Booth Package Support:
Easy participation: you can book your complete booth in one step and get additional booth support via attractive booth packages. Just contact Christoph Oepen on +49 221 821-2469.